Required Experience and Training
• Current PA DOH provider certification (EMT, AEMT, Paramedic)
• National Incident Management System (NIMS) 100/200/700/800 (or willing to obtain)
• Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license with an acceptable 5-year driving record
• Emergency Medical Services Vehicle Operator (EMSVO) certification
• Hazardous Materials Operation Level training with yearly update
• Other certifications will be looked upon favorably
First Capital Community Transport Partners (FCCTP), a newly merged EMS service in York, PA, seeks a goal-oriented Executive Director to lead the organization. FCCTP is comprised of three well-respected EMS services with long histories of providing high-quality BLS and ALS ambulance services as separate entities. These organizations will officially merge in January 2022 and operate as First Capital EMS.