The EHSF supports its Regional Education Committee, which meets four times a year. The functions of the committee include:
1. Evaluate the delivery and effectiveness of our education programs and report findings to the EHSF Advisory Council.
2. Review the content of current educational programs and recommend new or revised content.
3. Development of new, creative instructional programs.
4. Trend the success and fail rates for all initial certification programs.
5. Evaluate Regional Testing Processes.